It is an oral care which will help you keep a healthy teeth and gums. It involves oral hygiene practices, treatment and education. Preventive dentistry designates procedures which will benefit anyone from all ages to halt tooth decay or other teeth and mouth diseases as early as possible to keep your overall oral condition and maintain your natural teeth as longer as possible and have a healthy smile a lifetime.
There are ranges of preventive procedures that your dentist might recommend you depending on your case.
- Overall Dental examination of teeth gums and mouth.
- Dental x-ray to detect potential decay.
- Dental cleaning and polishing which is helpful in preventing cavities and gum disease.
- Dental Sealants prevents cavities from forming and the need for filling later on.
- Fluoride will make your teeth stronger and more decay resistant.
The importance of proper oral care at home like daily brushing and flossing will never be exaggerated and can go a long way to avoid the risk of having potential dental issues. Diet and eating habits can contribute to have a healthy teeth and gums. For complete dental care, visit your dentist at least twice a year.Leave a reply →