Dentures are removable personalized appliance replacement for missing teeth. It helps you restore your smile if you have lost your natural teeth due to tooth decay, injury or gum disease. Replacing missing teeth with dentures will help you improve your appearance, smile and you can eat and speak properly than without teeth. Just like your natural teeth, dentures should be well taken care of and good oral hygiene must still be practiced.
- Brush your gums, tongue and roof of your mouth every day to remove plaque and help reduce bad breath and oral irritation.
- Rinse your dentures before brushing to remove any loose food or debris.
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush and a non-abrasive cleanser to gently brush all the surfaces of the dentures so they are not scratched.
- When you are not wearing your dentures, put them in a safe place covered in water to keep them from warping.
- Have a regular visit with your dentist for oral examination and cleaning.
Leave a reply →